ArtLincs – the North Lincs Cultural Education Partnership – is a partnership of representatives from education, arts and culture, the voluntary sector and the council.
The aim of the partnership is to improve the amount, and quality, of opportunities for children and young people in the region to connect with high quality arts, culture and creativity.
This year, the partnership has been working on 3 aims:
- To create this website that will be a place for schools, local artists and arts/cultural organisations, and children and young people can find each other.
- To hold an arts festival for children and young people in the summer of 20/21, and to draw up a 3-year plan for the festival to develop and grow each year
- To help connect local artists to schools
We want to make sure that every child and young person in North Lincs has access to high quality arts and cultural experiences.
- We believe that every child and young person is creative
- We believe that high quality arts and cultural experiences can find, develop and nurture anyone’s creativity
- We believe that engaging in creative activities is good for your health and wellbeing, especially your mental health
- We believe that North Lincs’ artists and arts/cultural organisations deserve support in reaching as many children and young people in the region as possible
- We believe that high quality arts/cultural experiences in schools and colleges can help improve behaviour, attainment and wellbeing